I am back and I must say that I have missed writing in my blog. I have not really had anything exciting to talk about in the past few, weeks seeing as I am on a break!!!!!! Not for long though.
I have an essay to do for University, and I have almost forgot how to write - but I am getting through.
Can I just thank David for my bar of Dairy Milk, that is the first thing I have won for a long time. For those of you not in my class, I won a bar of dairy milk for my continuing efforts with my blog writing, I was delighted!!!!! But would not have won it without all of your comments.
Seeing as its Hogmanny (New Year's eve to those not scottish) I am going to write a list of new year's resolutions.
1) Be more organised in my school work
2) Be more assertive both in the classroom and out (watch out people here I come).
3) Don't be affraid assert my authority, remember IAM THE TEACHER.
4) Work on my confidence in the classroom, I think part of the reason that I have difficulty in the classroom is that I don't seem confident, and the pupils pick up on this. Even if I am not, work on my acting skills.
5) Ease up a bit on myself. I give myself a tough time, and I should learn that I can only do the best I can.
6) Go to the gym more.
7) Eat less crap.
8) Talk to my friends more, and make more friends.
9) Enjoy Teaching.
8) Be more creative.
10) Enjoy being 24.
11) Stop day dreaming
Anyway, that's all for now folks. Lets see if I can keep up with these new years resolutions.