Friday, November 03, 2006

Who wants to.....

be in an accounts class last last period on a Friday?????

Me but not the kids. As soon as they step foot in my classroom on friday afternoon its like the weekend has begun. I have tried to stimulate their little minds in other ways - like playing beat the class and what's in the accountant's bag - but even then they can't concentrate. At least I know its not just me - it happens to every teacher last period on a Friday.

But I love accounts!

Anyway, I had a sucessful lesson today with my fourth year class. I let two pupils "be the teacher" and write the other pupils' answers on the blackboard. They really enjoyed it and the whole class were quiet. Note to self - be interactive - get pupils to do the work.

All in all, a good day for Miss K.

No comments: