Thursday, May 04, 2006

When I go fall....I fall laughing.

Back again.

A great start to my 3rd and final teaching placement ....whilst the S.E class that I was taking were about to get a talk from a Policeman on the dangers of alchohol misuse....what did I do....sit on a wonky chair and fall flat on my bum!!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The kids were roaring with laughter...how could I possibly recover from this embarrassing situation!!!! Well....I laughed as only a person with a sense of humour would....this went down well. If you can't laugh at yourself...then who can you laugh at.

I am now known as Miss "I fell off her chair Kettles". Good Stuff

Only another 3 weeks and I'll nearly be able to say...that I am a teacher!!!!

I am teaching Accounts (my favourite subject) and administration.
It's all good man.

2 comments:

Ewan McIntosh said...

Good to see you back on form, Lesley! Bonus points for your sense of humour. So if it's all going so well what are you going to do now to get OUT of your comfort zone? Here's a challenge - use wiki calc in an accounts lesson and let us know how it works. I'll say no more - it's a challenge.

Anne Davis said...

Lesley, I've heard it said that laughter synthesizes learning so you are well on your way! Seriously, you handled the situation with style! Glad it is going well and it's good to have you blogging again!